- It's Raining [Old] Men: http://wp.me/p10Eoy-2u 9 years ago
- Epic #Fail: http://wp.me/p10Eoy-2r 9 years ago
- Hitting the Pause Button: http://wp.me/p10Eoy-2o 9 years ago
- So Maybe Las Vegas isn't the Worst City in America to Meet a Man...: http://wp.me/p10Eoy-2h 9 years ago
- The Longest Dinner Date of my Life: http://tinyurl.com/2bwem8y 9 years ago
Category Archives: eHarmony
I am constantly trying to understand men, dating and relationships. So far, not so good—I’m still single, and have a knack for getting my heart broken. However! I am trying to change this, and am currently on three online dating … Continue reading
It took just three minutes for me to realize the next three hours were going to be extremely painful.
Only 180 seconds after saying hello, he started telling me how his classic “theventy-theven” car broke down on his way to the date.
Theventy-theven? Oh! Seventy-Seven! Oh, crap.
That’s right, ladies and gents: My date had a lisp. A bad one. And it was not long after that that I realized I was on a date with a grown-up version of Paul Smart, the geekiest kid in my fifth grade class. Touche, karma; ya got me. Continue reading
Inside the September issue of Marie Claire, on page 125, is a Q&A with a former Match.com insider. (He also wrote Yahoo! personals, apparently) As a recent (and somewhat reluctant) adapter to online dating, I was interested in what he … Continue reading